SHIPPING, DELIVERY AND RETURNS INFORMATION
It is our constant endeavour at CP Pearls to minimize the delay between your chosen piece(s) of jewellery and that the delivery is efficient, quick and hassle-free. If, in any case, you are dissatisfied with our delivery, you can contact us at the earliest, but before that, you may want to have a look at our terms and conditions of delivery as stated below-
- Orders are shipped within 48-72 hours depending on whether it is a working day or holiday/ public holiday
- Together with our logistics partner, we are committed to bringing you your order at the earliest, however, do give the order a maximum of 7-10 days to reach you
- We do not take guarantee for unavoidable delays that may or may not be caused by natural calamities
- You will be notified by email and SMS when your order has been delivered and the tentative date of its receipt
We deliver all over India, however, the number of days it takes to deliver to different parts of the country depends on its proximity to the shipping centre which is currently in Ahmedabad, India.
We do not ship internationally as of now. However, we are working towards shipping our products internationally as well. Watch out for this space!
Our partner for shipping is Shyplite, a leading logistics platform that allows hassle-free delivery across India with tracking information accessible to you, our valuable customer.
Get real-time updates tracking your order until it reaches you. Moreover, Return orders can also be shipped back to Shyplite.
We offer Free Shipping for orders above INR 3000, on all other orders a convenience charge of Rs. 200 is applicable.
INSURANCE ON DELIVERED GOODS
Our Quality check team takes several rounds of inspecting the products before shipping to you, however, in case the following cases, we will cancel/ replace the order-
- In all except the below circumstances, orders once shipped will not be eligible for cancellation
- In case the order packaging is delivered in a defective condition, you are requested to take a picture and send us your cancellation request along with the reason within 24 Hours of receipt of the order. Failure to do us will unfortunately not guarantee a replacement from our side.
- In case you have been shipped the wrong product, you are liable to make a claim and get a full refund on your order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Our products are made with a lot of care, firstly designed by a designer and then printed using the new-age 3-D printing technique, and then subsequently finished off by hand again by an artisan. At every stage, there is a quality check done, at our end as well as at the end of our various partners. Before shipping, we ensure that we have sent you a product that is closest to perfection.
We shall accept Returns and Exchanges of products ordered if the product if it was damaged during shipment or if the wrong order was delivered. We request you to make sure that the product is not used and is returned exactly as it was received.
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE A RETURN-
- Let us know your reason for return/ exchange in an email, along with photographs if a defective/ damaged product has been received by you to email@example.com
- Pack the product as it was received by you and send it back along with the returns form duly filled and signed by you within 3 days of receipt of the product. You have an option to use our Reverse Pickup service from your doorstep by our Logistics Partner, Shyplite
- As soon as we receive the return order with the Returns Form, we will do a quality check on our end and then process your Refund/ Exchange request
- For your Refunds, you can either take store credits from us or take a full refund against a returned product after it is approved by us or you can choose to settle the refund by choosing another product from our website
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASES-
- Genuine quality issues with the Pearls
- Packages lost while being shipped
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES-
- Incorrect delivery address
- Incorrect address format or a PO Box address
- In case our Logistic Partner offers more than 3 failed delivery attempts
- Package refused by recipient
- Any size related issues, we request you read through our Size Guide carefully before placing an order
- Damaged or used products returned
- Any minor colour or design variation as each piece is finally made by hand, so there may be some discrepancy with the photographs shared on the website
- In case the jewellery is not found to be faulty or damaged